Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sidney Poitier and well-wishes to Elizabeth Taylor!

 I'm wishing Sidney a very happy birthday and hope that there's many, many more to come!

Also, after watching "A Place in the Sun" (a gorgeous film, by the way) with Dame Elizabeth Taylor, Montgomery Clift, and Shelley Winters yesterday, I remembered that Liz was in the hospital, but is doing much better. Still though, get well soon, Liz!


Stills from: A Place in the Sun (1951)




The chemistry was amazing! :)

-Kristin:)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Can't wait to see mooooore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog through Classics Forever. I have been doing reviews of the classics on my regular blog for several months now; however, I am in the process of creating a new blog devoted only to classic movies. I'd love to have you stop by.

    I LOVE A Place in the Sun...it's one of my 10 all-time favorite movies. I think Monty Clift is the most gorgeous man who ever lived!!! (At least prior to his car accident. After his accident, his looks were dramatically different, and it saddens me to see him.)

    I will be following your blog, as I can never get enough of the classics.

    Thanks,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete